Thursday, March 28, 2013

False start...

This one will be brief...

I've alluded to it in the past and if you've seen me around in the last few months you've probably heard me talking about it.  The impending launch of bottled product.  When asked the question "when are they coming" I have been answering "April".  Well I really hate to go back on a promise but it looks like I am going to have to do it.  Due to issues with the bottling equipment I have decided that we must postpone bottling for a while.  After rebuilding and refurbishing the used machines that I purchased I still cannot get them to perform in a manner that produces the quality of fill that is needed to meet my standards...and if it doesn't meet my standards, it doesn't go out the door.

I want to apologize to everyone for the delay.  As most everyone knows BSBC is a very small and self-funded operation so setbacks like this tend to hurt a bit but I will do everything I can to get the situation resolved in as timely a manner as possible.  I do not have a timeframe right now for when that may be though.  Could be a few months, could be never.  In the meantime, please continue to enjoy all of BSBC's beers on draft around town!

Thanks.